
Webcam still isn't fixed. I drew myself puckering my lips cause this is the blog entry where I say that I am again looking for someone to fill the void in the part of my life I feel I should be sharing. I want to meet someone I can hangout with all the time and not get bored of. Someone who I can be with and it doesn't matter what we're talking about or if we're talking. I'm tired of looking over my shoulder and seeing nobody. It's a little disconcerting feeling like I am hanging out with someone and then realizing just how alone I really am. I'm glad I have a lot of great friends I can hang out with so I don't drive myself crazy doing this.
Dear future lover.
You are taking to long to find me, I know I'm not making it easy by never showing up to the same events as you but you seriously have to hurry up and get to me before my mind does. Otherwise I may spoil and then you'll lose me forever.
With all of my sincerest love and respect.
Future receiver of your good lovin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment