
Today is my day off and I can't think of anything to do. I replaced my debit card, ID and a window screen that were lost and broken on friday night. I'm glad my friends came up to see me, I had a blast but I'm still hurting from all the shenanigans.
Life is getting more and more lonely and it seems I'm incapable of meeting anyone. I'm also starting to question my own judgement when it comes to the relationships I have with the people I care about. I can rationalize most of my feelings but when it comes down to it I'm wondering if I need to take the next step and pursue the kind of relationship I'm looking for based on my current feelings towards a certain individual or if I should just wait and let things run there course. In most relationships I've had/heard of the first option is usually what escalates a friendship. But the last few times I think I misread the situation and didn't understand how the other person felt. I'm now really afraid of coming on too strong so I let much of whats said just go by without really saying anything I think is important. I know people are more reserved in general then when they were young, I confess I've built my guard up immensely high to the point where I don't even know how I see passed it sometimes. Do I go with my gut again, risk failing and having to rebuilt my social barrier even higher? Or do I wait and see if anyone can figure out a way to climb inside my head and let me know how I'm doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment