Saturday, December 24, 2011

Spent the day with the family all together. It's really become quite the clan. I'm feeling extra joyful and playful with the little ones running around. Finally in bed, I was so stuffed from dinner but my vaporizer just reignited my appetite. I'm debating going for a midnight munch out... I'm leaning more towards no because I should really get to sleep. (Must go to work in 10 and I really want to get up for christmas morning with Yuri.) Tomorrows breakfast will have to satisfy this hunger.

Kinda feeling making a short christmas story though.

"Shit. Santa!" Peter starts up from the couch, panicked. "Wake up man, what day is it?" He rubs his eyes and paces long strides to the only window in the room. Moving smokey curtains, he peers out into the darkness. Peters gangly arms shoot up and crash into the low ceiling.
"Fuck man! It's totally Christmas. Wake up!"

"W-Whaa?" The fat man slowly rolls over a bag of chips, popping the bag and sending chips flying over his bed. Sprawled and yawning; Santa opens his bloodshot eyes. "I think I might still be high man. That was some good sh..."

"Did you hear what I said? It's fucking Christmas, you're going to be late." Peter rushes to pull Santa out of bed.

"What the hell Peter? Christmas isn't for another... What day is it?" Santa asks, puzzled.

"Christmas! Shit man, I'm sorry I messed up. I shouldn't have let you smoke my purples."

"I slept for three days? What?! How is that even..."

"It's possible, but..." Peter struggles to push Santa into a sitting position. "Come on man, help me out. You need to get going or I'm going to get in so much shit from Ma."

"Ma doesn't know I'm here man, don't sweat." Santa grins and pulls on his velveteen red coat. "I've been doing this for a long time bro, I think I can handle being a little late."

"Dude it's like 4am, kids will be running downstairs in like two hours."

"So I do still have time, fuck man you had me worried for a second. Gimme twenty minutes, we'll burn another bowl and then I'll get going." Santa pulls a bong from a sack on the floor.

"Don't you have a lot of deliveries tonight? How long does it usually take you?"

"Not as long as everyone thinks. Perks of being magic, the job basically does itself now."



I don't feel like this story is really going anywhere and I'm fairly tired, so merry christmas! Sorry for the excessive silly language.

No comments:

Post a Comment