Saturday, December 10, 2011




I would like to let my heart take over but my gut and brain team up and hold it back from its reckless intent. The inner struggle terrifies me with the decisions it could bring and the opportunities it may cause me to miss. But my heart will always win this fight; it's just a matter of time. It has been wrong time and time again, growing tiresome and repetitive.

No part of me wants what others seem to be content with. I will not settle for a night and a memory. What would be the point? I know that there are people that works with, most people it would seem. But my past has seen what comes from my persistence and it was worth the world while it lasted. An investment of love that I now blindly hold without a place to put it; my hands frozen cold and my tongue clasped firmly onto unspoken words.

No comments:

Post a Comment