Tuesday, January 10, 2012



I know I complained a lot about living with my mom, but it's going to be weird to live in that house completely alone. Not really looking forward to it, want to just go to BC now. Looking for people to talk to that graduated from the program i'm aiming for but I don't know, even if I find out it's exactly what I think it is my dad is pretty resistant to this decision. I don't want to sound like I don't appreciate his help but it's fairly discouraging when you finally see something that you could throw yourself into 100% and you don't get the support you were hoping for. This program is literally the only place I am going to learn all the skills I will need for my career in a year. The only school that people motivated to hire from bigger studios come to for new recruits. The facilities are beyond what I could hope for and the work that I've seen come out of there, it's no wonder people get hired.

Maybe I'm completely wrong though, is this the worlds way of telling me I don't have the ear or the talent necessary to make a name for myself? I've spent this past year being fairly hard on myself for not really knowing what I want, then when I finally do figure out a direction to head in I am met with just as much resistance. I guess this is just life though, I would like to perceiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment