Wednesday, April 18, 2012


I'd rather you stay in tonight and watch the game here with me.

But I...

No buts. I call the shots, remember?

Ugh, well not tonight. I stayed with you all week, I think tonight I'm going to go downtown and soak up some night life.

Stayed with me all week? You were in school, liar.

I mean... at night, during the day doesn't count.

Yes it does. I was here, by myself for like 8 hours, every day this week.

What ever, you sleep all day. You can't change my mind, I'm going out tonight. Schools done and I want to celebrate.

We can cuddle to celebrate.

No man, I'm out... I'll be back in a few hours though if we lose so don't worry.

And if we win?

Well... then I'll see ya when I see ya.

Right... well I hope you don't mind if I make a few changes around here while you're gone... I've been thinking this furniture has just a little too much fabric on it. What do you think?

Don't you dare.

Have a good night... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment