It's that god damn human side of me
that fucks up the same mistakes so senselessly.
I can't lie that sex doesn't crawl into my mind. I lost my wits somewhere on the other side (I'm always leaving them behind.) You must have known by now that part of me has given up - I'm just your high man now, I've got your pain but not your love. You still remain a friend despite all of my advances. I pressed my luck too far beyond any other chances of romance or soft hands or sharing the great bands. I'll try again for another dance.
I can't lie that sex doesn't crawl into my mind. I lost my wits somewhere on the other side (I'm always leaving them behind.) You must have known by now that part of me has given up - I'm just your high man now, I've got your pain but not your love. You still remain a friend despite all of my advances. I pressed my luck too far beyond any other chances of romance or soft hands or sharing the great bands. I'll try again for another dance.

No comments:
Post a Comment